REBORN is a superb collection of 28 beautifully subtle tones of high quality, low carbon, matt emulsion eco paint. The whole collection is designed to bring a wonderful new look throughout your home, effortlessly covering all of your interior walls and ceilings including dry plaster, as well as woodchip, vinyl wallpapers and old paint finishes.
What’s more, the REBORN Collection has been created to help protect and preserve our precious natural environment. Each smooth, soft shade is lovingly reprocessed and blended from previously unused paints. This directly reduces the amount of unwanted paint that would otherwise end up in landfill, and potentially damage the environment.
The REBORN Collection has been brought to life through the vision and passion of a close-knit family business, and it is created and manufactured exclusively in the UK by award-winning paint producers.
It was back in 2008 that our Managing Director Keith Harrison developed the manufacturing process that would turn waste paint destined for landfill into a premium quality home decorating product.
Now, after years of extensive research and development, the complete Reborn Collection has been refined and developed. We’re enormously proud to be able to say that every single pot contains as much as 90% recycled content, returned to the very best quality using our own unique blending process.
Not surprisingly, we’ve won a number of awards which recognise the high quality and sound environmental credentials of our products.
- Winners of the British Coatings Federation Sustainable Innovation Award
- Finalists of the Let’s Recycle, Recycled Product of the Year
- Winner, Best Recycled Product Award, from UPM
- Shortlisted for the Environment Agency, Pioneering Technology and Innovation Award
- Keith is our Master Chemist, and it’s his passion for turning waste paint into a premium grade decorative product that is the driving force behind our company.
- Linda controls the purse strings and has many years’ experience managing company accounts. As Keith’s wife, she is also indirectly responsible for the whole recycled paint concept!
- Tim is the founder of Sussex Business Partnership. He acts as an investor and Commercial Director for our business as well as holding several similar positions with other local businesses.
- Keith and Linda’s youngest daughter, Amy keeps the whole team in line. It is these strong family ties that run through the company and give us such a solid foundation.